Pakistan’s leading petroleum company

Shell Pakistan a leading petroleum company has successfully accomplished his 100 years history and established his self as a foremost multinational company of Pakistan. The history of SPL began in 1899 when Asiatic-petroleum company was working in the eastern markets. It was a merge of two companies, one was shell transport company and other was Royal Dutch petroleum company. The Asiatic petroleum company began a import of kerosene oil from Azarbhaijan, a country of subcontinent.

After working for many time at last they decided to terminate their partnership so after the separation of both companies its name was tainted to Burmah Shell Oil Distribution company of Pakistan. In the year of 1970 the company transferred his 51% shares to Pakistani shareholders or investors and also distorted the name of company as Pakistan Burmah Shell Limited “PBSL “.  The Shell and the Burmah groups preserved the remaining 49% shares in the same positions. Burmah decided to separate from the company in February 1993 when economic liberalisation started to tae root. After this separation the Shell petroleum took decision to step into the elevate its stake to 51% . And now the shell company consecutively increasing its shares with the group and the shell Pakistan limited now having 76% stake.

Shell Pakistan Limited is now a leading company of Pakistan who connected in the market of petroleum and compressed natural gas. The company is also unifies and markets in different kinds of lubricating oils. The company has investment in two different non-trading supplementary namely (Shell Pakistan Provident Trust Private Limited) and (Shell pakistan Pensions Trust Private Limited). The company has also launched Shell Heliux Ultra, Shell Heliux CNG super, and re-established its quick oil change service to Shell Heliux Oil change plus.   

Attock petropelum which is the third largest company in the OMC division after PSO and Shell. Also had declined in its sales by 8 percent as compared to the other company. Only PSO which is the market leader in the oil marketing division with a 72 percent market share directed a little 1.8% enlargement in its sales as compared to other.

Petroleum products are marketed, distributed and sold by the oil marketing companies. The most important players are in the market is Shell Pakistan, PSO and Attock petroleum. But the Shell is still no.1 and leading company in Pakistan and progressing day by day.                        

By Rehana khan(111/10)

    

4 Responses to “Pakistan’s leading petroleum company”

  1. diablo 3 beta download says:

    Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Ryan Collins says:

    We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

  3. six flags america promo code says:

    Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

  4. Terry Sawyer says:

    My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Leave a Reply